Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Not News....

.... Rosie O'Donnell has written a book, a small volume that purports to explain a few things.

It does. There is something about childhood abuse, that of others against her and her against herself as well... self-injury... and some hints about late night incidents not fully mentioned....

And as for me, not only I am not shocked that this strange and angry woman is a product of abuse and misery, it seems obvious.

Rosie even quietly admits to being addicted to celebrity, to feeling as if she is special and can get away with things ordinary people cannot.

I"m a long way from empathetic toward Rosie O'Donnell, but if someone I'm standing next to at a bus stop happens to have bought this book, I might even read a couple of pages over his shoulder.

But I won't be letting anyone SEE me do it. :-)

No comments: