Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sure, Larry Craig's gay, BUT--

-- at least he's not a pedophile.

Like this staffer in Democrat senator Maria Cantwell's office.

I'm far from a Craig fan; I think he should resign, or be drummed out by Republicans if he doesn't. I don't care if he's gay or not, I just don't want a weasel and a liar to be on our side in the Senate; too easy to blackmail folks like that. Not to mention it's hard to take him seriously when he talks about family values.

Again, I don't care if you're gay, it's not even important to me. But Craig isn't just gay, he's a cruiser, a promiscuous adventurer who seeks sex with strangers in public places. I wouldn't trust anyone, gay or no, who lives that lifestyle and pretends he doesn't.

And of course, on the Dem side they not only don't resign, they get cheers from the podium in the house. And they get reelected again and again. Even the pedophiles. Gerry Studds got an ovation in the house while holding hands with the young man who, while underage, was the object of Studds' affections. Studds was a pedophile.

He was reelected.

No comments: