Friday, May 30, 2008

Promises, promises

Remember a few years back, when Alec Baldwin promised to move out of the country if Bush was elected?

Still here. Darn it.

Now Susan Sarandon has promised to move out of the country if John McCain is elected.

Until now, I was indifferent to McCain and was planning not to vote. McCain, after all, is not a real conservative and has offered opinions of subjects I care about which leave me no doubt that McCain thinks I'm stupid or evil or both.

However, Susan Sarandon has made the best argument yet for voting for Juan McVain, and I'm almost convinced.

Now if only Sean Penn, Jeanine Garafalo, Al Franken, George Clooney and the rest of the wacko liberal Hollywood crowd would make the same promise, I'd become a McCain campaign volunteer.

No comments: