Friday, August 31, 2007

Davo poquito minos Grande

Things I haven't bothered to write because Townhall software hates me--

Let's see.

I've lost about 40 lbs. Nutrisystem, but not strict adherence. I've managed to shrink the old stomach, which I think is the unspoken turning point in any diet that works. I now get full with about half the food that I used to eat.

Forty pounds on me, as you can imagine, doesn't look like much. I've lost one pants size. ONE.

So I'm still Davo Grande for the time being. :-)

I don't know how much more I'll lose, but I'm not as troubled by it as I once was. I'm not planning on anything more physically demanding than 18 holes with my golf bag on my back, but I do want to do that easily, and I'm almost there.

:-)

Then again, another 40 lbs wouldn't go amiss.

No comments: